Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

September 29, 2006

Hooray! May Kuryente Na!!!

Finally we have electricity!!! Hooray! Did the blackout bore you guys yesterday? For me, a resounding YES answer. Here’s what I did yesterday.

7:50 a.m. – For no reasons at all I woke up early, went to my parent’s room to watch t.v.

8:30 a.m. – The cable was cut off so I went downstairs, immediately turned on the pc and there I was having my breakfast in front of the computer.

9: 30 a.m. – I was in the middle of my enjoyment browsing other’s blogs, chatting with my classmates and friends until… the power was cut off. Great! So I went in the kitchen to finish my breakfast hoping that after a few minutes the power supply will return.

10:30 a.m. – Singing while walking around the house still hoping that the power supply will be back soon. Good thing a friend called up so I was not bored at that time.

12:00 p.m.“Hala! Game k n b? na wala pa ding kuryente! Tsk, tsk! Tapos malolo-bat na yung phone ko.”

2:40 p.m. – Borrowed my dad’s extra phone ‘cause the battery of my phone was drained, talked to a friend on the phone.

3:30 p.m. – Took a bath and then went to my cousins’ house.

4:00 p.m. – My cousins and I went to Robinson’s Ermita but it was closed. Went to Harrison Plaza, the mall was closed too. Tsk tsk.

I spent the whole evening in my cousins’ house and I must say the storm brought a good ‘thing’ for us. My parents, aunt, and my sister also went in our cousins’ house and joined us in playing scrabble. It was fun! I was not bored and I had fun! Hehehe… We often had a quality time to bond like that. Thanks to Milenyo! *lol



17 Comments:

Blogger Iskoo said...

wow sa lahat ng binagyo ikaw ang nagpasalamat, haha. tama yan, we must think not only of the bad effect a catastrophe, baka may konting mabuting idinulut neto ay pasalamat nalang, hehe.

nice photo, di naman haltang inayos, haha. joke. pero galing ng composition, bilib ako, keep it up.

keep on posting. dami palang interesting na nangyayari sayo! ayos!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Lazarus said...

closer bonding in the time of storm.

Something to thank for.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Honney said...

really? may kuryente na? as in nationwide o sa lugar nyo lang? i'm still here at work so I don't know kung meron na rin kami.

have a nice day!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

buti ka pa nasa bahay lang with relatives and family. kami struggle sa pag-uwi pero salamat dahil naging ligtas naman kami sa sakuna.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti naman di na inabot ng bagyo yung bacolod dito, mamamamatay yata ako sa init pag walang electric fan... and good thing you were able to play scrabble, back to basics ika nga... ako nga di na nakakalaro nyan in almost ten years na... hahaha

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti naman di na inabot ng bagyo yung bacolod dito, mamamamatay yata ako sa init pag walang electric fan... and good thing you were able to play scrabble, back to basics ika nga... ako nga di na nakakalaro nyan in almost ten years na... hahaha

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed playing scrabble. It's a nice way to pass time and buti nag bonding kayo during Milenyo's passing.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Sidney said...

Well, you were quite lucky. Electricity was only back this morning at 4am (Sunday).
But it is not bad to be back to basics once in a while! ;-)

12:23 PM  
Blogger kathee said...

paul,,

wla pa din kameng kuryente until now,,, hahaha:-) naiinis na ako.,.. i hate meralco na!! :-) wla lng!! jus dropped by,, nakz... :-)

3:56 PM  
Blogger jef said...

I love the "liveforJesus" thing you did.

Haay, salamat at may kuryente mna rin kami.

God bless tol. Hope all is well.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Yoyce said...

kami kagabi lang kami nagkakuryente. Ako din, thankful ako kasi nakatambay lang kami sa tindahan, ako, mommy ko at saka sister ko. nagkukulitan, nagwewentuhan, nakikinig ng radyo.

sabi nung friend ko, talent daw ung nakikita mo ung bright side sa mga dark times e ;)

1:44 PM  
Blogger _ice_ said...

I used to have quite times every morning read Bibles and you what when i came here in manila parang naiba yong way of living ko pero i still live for Jesus..

musta... :)

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Neneng is coming I mean Typhoon Neneng

12:41 PM  
Blogger Honney said...

Hi, Paul! Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Wahhhh....wala pa rin kaming kuryente. Halos masira na ulo ko! Huhuhu...buti na lang may tubig na kami! I hate Milenyo! as in...lol.

10:42 PM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Paul, thanks for dropping by my blog. I like your statement and Scrabble shot. I too live for Jesus.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Marckyz said...

nice, buti di ka na bored sa blockout. kami naman after being blind in the night for 2 nights, at 7pm tulog na kami so in the span of 2 nights nkagawa kami ng tulog na 24 hours. hehe! its nice we're all back after milenyo. too bad binaha rin haus namin so hirap maglinis. hehe!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its funny how the wrath of nature can bring people together....
glad to know you are fine and that you had a good quality time spent with your family

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home