Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

July 29, 2006

Naturally Dumb?

Starting next week start nanaman ng aming ‘sleepless nights’. We just had our midterms exam last 2 weeks and as early as now we’re working for our finals. Major subject kasi yun so I guess we have work hard on it. Anyways, what’s the connection of title sa sinabi ko in my first sentence? Here’s the chance to share what happened to me.

Am I dumb or being dumb is natural for me? Define muna natin yung word na dumb… According to Webster’s online dictionary, dumb is:

1. Stupid

2. marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting

3. given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner

4. lacking intelligence or reason

ouch! Hindi naman ata ako ganun… Read carefully, I’ll tell the whole story.

It was I think our 3rd stay in my classmate’s house kasi nga we’re working on a project. When we arrived at their house, I felt hungry so I decided to buy some foods. Eh sumama pa yung mga classmates ko ( 4 kami sa grupo ) so pumunta kami sa Puregold Paranaque (kasi sa paranaque yung house ng classmate ko).

So I brought my wallet and phones. Left pocket goes for my wallet and right pocket goes for my phones. We decided to walk kasi gabi naman nun. So we walked until we reached Puregold Paranaque. They bought midnight snacks at ako naman decided to buy ‘shawarma’. Paglabas namin ng puregold, we decided to take a tricycle. Eh bawal pala ang 4 persons sa isang tricycle so we took two tricycles.

On our way to my classmate’s house, I was enjoying eating the shawarma. Tagal ko na kasing hindi nakatikim nun. So bumaba na kami ng tricycle and then magbabayad. I was going to get my wallet pero I remember may coins pala ako sa pocket ng long sleeves ko. So dun ako kumuha ng pera.

Around 8 in the evening, I decided to take a bath so we could start on our project. Syempre you have to take off your clothes and gamit. Dukot ng pera sa bulsa and labas ng phones. Pagdating sa left pocket wala akong nakapa! Wah! I lost my wallet!!!

So I went out sa bathroom and tried not to show to them na may nawawala sa akin. Kasi kilala ako sa laging may nawawala!

So I checked by bag, the sofa, the table, lahat! Lahat ng dinaanan ko at inupuan. Until my classmates noticed na parang may problem. And then they asked, “Ano nawawala?”

Wah! Sabi ko nawawala wallet ko! At first pa-easy easy lang sila baka kasi andyan lang pero mga after 5 minutes of searching kinabahan na din sila. It can’t be! My one week allowance was there and my atm! And permits, tuition’s receipts, and pictures! Wah!

We figured out it’s either I left it inside the puregold or in the tricycle. So we search for the manong tricycle pero he was not there. The other drivers were asking kung how much ba yung laman ng wallet ko and then my classmate whispered, “Wag ka magbigay ng amount kasi baka hindi na nila isaoli.”

I dunno what to do?! I prayed and I even speak in tongues! Pass 9 na nun so my classmate decided to go to puregold to check baka andun. After leaving me there, a few minutes later a man from afar was staring at me and slowly approaching me.

Wah! When I looked to his hands, hawak nya wallet ko! Wah! Praise God! He was checking kung ako ba daw yung nasa picture. I was so relieved that moment. I gave manong a big hug and a little money. I was so thankful and decided not to have a wallet.

Now that we’re about to stay in my classmate’s house for a few days, I don’t have to worry kasi I have no wallet na. I left my valuable things inside my cabinet and I bring small amounts of money. Hehehe

I’ve learned my lesson pero no matter how hard I try to not to lose things, hindi ko magawa. I guess it’s an illness that needs to be cured.


Bye-bye wallet!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maganda pa naman yung wallet mo, sayang din... mahirap din yung kumuha ulit ng mga id's dahil kelangan pa ng mga affidavit of loss... ako nawalan na din ng wallet and yeah, it happens to everybody... pero mas okay pa rin sa pakiramdam na ikaw yung nakawala kesa sa merong kumuha... ingat na lang sa susunod... :0

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

owww... i see..

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buti na lang you got your wallet back and buti na lang the person who got it was an honest person. losing money is okay coz you can replace it but losing important documents is what's scary. i've experienced losing an ID once and having to go thru the process that gbert explained. schoolmates kasi kami nyan. hehe. anyways, ingat na lang next time and God bless!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! good for you at mabait yung mama... congrats! hehe ......>>>> yeah right, siguro kelangan na yan gamutin. malalang sakit na yan... better consult your doctor.. wah! *lol

For formality [at formal na ako ngayon, hehe at indi dahil sa nakaformal dress ako... hehehe], it's inevitable [pakicheck lang ang ispeling], wala naman sigurong taong gustong mawala wallet nya...unless, kung KATANGAHAN na... am i right?

kaya next time, todong pagiingat lang dude... o kaya, iwan mo sa bahay mo wallet mo [at ang dami kong MO].. hehe. dala ka lang ng pera tapos pag kulang, utang lang muna... wah! galing ng advice ko [pakicheck na rin ulit ang speling]... hehehe


GOD BLESS!!

*Sa Saturday pa new entry ko.. Niluluto pa...

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

alam mo sa davao, kasya 8 tao sa isang single na motor?? skylab tawag doon.

ang laki pala ng wallet mo, siguro malaking pera din laman nun?? pahingi!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, it's agud thing na nakita ang wallet mo... ingatan mo kc ang mga gamit mo ha.. para d ka nawawalan...

3:03 PM  
Blogger Marckyz said...

nice story bro naiyak ako! haha! pero isa n lng ipapayo ko sau tol, mahirap ang walang wallet kasi walang paglalagyan ng mga kalat gaya ng resibo balat ng kendi kung nakatayo ka sa singapore. at kung ano ano pa, so mas mabuti na magdala ka ng wallet na walang laman para kahit mahulog sau eh di ka mag aalala. :) pero its good thing n nakuha mo ulit sya. kasi malamang kung di mo sya nakuha madami ka ng utang ngayun. haha! -marchanazie-

7:50 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Honest people still exist....Thank God!

Yes, its a good idea, just bring what's necessary para di mawala lalo pa at madalas mangari sa 'yo.

I should remind myself to do that as well.

Good luck in your studies.

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cia cia.. cia ay sobrang forgetful.. hAhAhA:-) *peace*

-kath

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home