Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

September 18, 2005

Long and Hectic Week

So many things had happened this week. Our first day for our second term started last Wednesday. I met new classmates and gained more friends. This term is kinda different. My classmates and I advanced one subject and that’s Business Law. Sounds difficult? I hope not… I’m also busy in our Rotary Club. We’re preparing a stage presentation, and I’m one of the actors, to be presented next Saturday. Next is about A.P.C.-choir. We’re practicing 3 to 4 times a week for the upcoming graduation this October. Despite the hectic schedule there’s also a time for resting and for me you can only obtain that God’s presence. =)

These photos were taken in Calatagan, Batangas last week. Enjoy!












1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Wow time flys. It seemed as if your you were just starting your first term, now you are starting yet another new term.

You said you are practicing a lot for graduation coming up in October. Are you graduating in October? Or is it that the chior is simply singing in the upcoming gradution for those who are graduating?

I hope things calm down for your soon and that Business law is easy for you!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home