Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

August 21, 2005

Photography Rules!

My English professor, Mr. Daroy, is a professional photographer. He took a photography lesson in New York and he won in a photography contest. I approached him and told him that photography is one of my hobbies. He was surprised and asked me if I could show him some of my favorite photos.


This was his favorite among the pictures I showed him.

He was so amazed he told me that he’s going to let me borrow his photography book. And guess what! When he handed me the book I asked him when will I’m going to return the book. Here’s the exciting part. He told me it’s mine!!!



Here's the book that I�m talking about. It�s entitled �Practical Photography, How to get the best picture every time� by John Freeman.

My assignment to my professor was to give him 3 of my latest best picture. Here are some of my latest pictures from our travelogue yesterday.














5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a coin purse
site/blog. It pretty much covers coin purse related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

4:46 PM  
Blogger pauL said...

hi hydrocone... this is pauL... i tried to check on the links that you've posted in my blog... i can't see any profiles which is relevant to you... if you read this please leave a message... God bless and thanks for visiting my blog...

6:28 PM  
Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Awesome Pictures Brother!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nicE nAmAn....

~kAth~

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,

Great pictures. You are really talented and have a great eye for seeing. Check out these links:

www.dpchallenge.com
www.dpreview.com

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home