Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

July 10, 2005

Midterm Week

I don’t like midterm week! It’s ok for me to take exams but some of our professors give projects. They don’t give exams but they do give DIFFICULT projects. I can feel the pressure. There will be long nights starting tonight. Must review and finish all the projects. I’m starting to encounter problem in our projects.

We have a tutorial report and we’re supposed to use Microsoft Word but I think we have a bigger problem. Our school doesn’t use Microsoft. Instead they us Open Office and I’m not that familiar to that software. I hope my partner and I can finish it as soon as possible! I know we can! With the help of God! Bring it on!

These people asked me if I could post more pictures with regards to the “General Assembly”. Of course I said yes!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home