Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

June 03, 2005

New Chapter of School Life

Hey guys! It’s school season again and I’m sure most of you excited. Actually our class started last Wednesday, June 1, 2005. I’m so excited to go to school everyday. I don’t know why but there’s always a feeling of excitement whenever I wake up. My prayer for this term is that I may excel more in academic matters and that God will give me someone to disciple. They say that the agony starts at 2nd year. I think I'm ready 'cause I have a powerful God!


Our first prof. started our class with an activity. Make a highest and firm tower using 25 pcs. of straws.


Bored with all the computations?


Bored with all the computations?



Walking along Magallanes with my 'partner in all crimes', Anthony.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hEY... cno ung anthOny... ang cute.. hEHE,,, wla lng,,, napadaan lng,,, ingAtz..

_kath_

3:45 PM  
Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

I'm not quite sure what _kath_ just said, but I think she likes your friend Anthony!...

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your school as much as you are. Building the tower out of straws actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Great to see another post. You must have a pretty nice camera phone to get such great pictures.

Have a great day!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... it's been quite some time since I visited your site... nag start na class nyo? kami next week pa... I'll call you... God bless

~nikki

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei.. bkit ako and2? paul.. juz wonderin what will be our next crime this year? tpos na tau sa ITRG and sa ERC... hehe... watever it could be.. wlang iwanan! congrats.. job well done sa blog ah..

=====anthony======
anthz_16@yahoo.com
==================

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home