Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April 03, 2005

YOUTH CONCERT: It's All About You

This is what I’ve been doing for the past two months. Shiela, my former classmate, asked me if I can join their youth concert. We started practicing since January and last night was the CONCERT! Wow! I thanked God because it was successful. This are my ‘solo’ performances: One Way, Trading My Sorrows, & To The Ends of The Earth (w/ my violin). The other songs which we sang are Shackles, I’m Gonna Praise Your Name, I Will Magnify You, Made Me Glad, Panginoong Tunay, Mahal na Mahal, & It’s All About You.


Final Rehearsal


Playing and singing 'To The Ends of TheEarth'.





We looked haggard look after the concert.



This is my polo after the concert.


Two of my ‘spiritual best friends’, Abi & Shiela.



To God be ALL the glory!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,,, di tLga ako makapaniwala na may friend ako na magaling kumanta,... kc naman eh... di kumakanta pag kasama ako... HEhE.... sana lng marinig ko na ung voice mong napakaganda,.... HEhE,,,, nice naman,... solo performances... ahmm ano pa ba?? aiun... 2loy mo lng yan... i know naman na sobrang love mo ung singing eh... pati nga sa schooL kumakanta ka na rin... tama ba?? cge pow ingatz.. tc... god bless.!!!!!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"friends are friends forever if the Lord's the Lord of them..." though we're not always 2geder it's god that u're there when we askd for help..."to God be ALL the glory talaga.." ang saya sa cOncert na'to...=) basta, all glory to God...may u use ur site for God's glory din by posting All the things that God is doing in ur life...God bless yah bro....=)

****aBbie_cUte****
*wag ng aapila ha...=)*

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it up bro!...

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei... i'm so pRoud of you... keep your fEet on the ground... ingat!!!

~tIm

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home