Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

February 21, 2005

Tantalizing Eye

When I woke up, my left eye was itching and when I looked in the mirror… Boom! At first I don’t want to go to school because of this ‘bukol’ in my left eye but I must because we have an exam in WORLDLIT. So I took the test in WORLDLIT and when I passed the paper, our prof. said “Oh Paul you have a tantalizing eye!” Is that a compliment or insult? Anyways, I just pray that it will be gone tomorrow.

Lunch with Mafe in Select



Block meeting after lunch.


Last practice for the 'Ati-atihan'.


Vhong, Cha (our choreographer), and I (see my left eye).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hEhE... aLviR.... natAwA Ako duN hUH... tAntAliZinG eyE... hEhE=))....okS Lng un pAul kA fAcE kA pA rin nAmAn ni jOhn LloyD eh... Ay hInde pLA... kiRbY pLa,,,, HEhE..... weLL duDe...wAk kA mAg woRRy... cuTe kA pA rin kAhiT.... ingAtZ kA NA pO ngAun sA mGA inSecTS hUh... wAit, sAn bA gAlinG yAn... hEhE....

ingAtz...

miSs yAh...

mwuuAhhh.... :-*


-cAthEe... -spOt-

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kitang kita tlga ang takaw camera.. kahit stolen shot, poise na poise parin....hehehe

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sosyal! cge na nga, cute na ko!!! thanx...

~jinet~

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wawa naman... don't worry natural lang yan... Hope mawala na yan... God bless!

~niks

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehem.. wat happen to your eye hunnie?! hehehe.. just kidding.. ang onti nman ng pix nyo.. pro infairness la pagba2go s mukha nyo.. ehehe.. nweiz.. ganda nman ng site mo.. la b aQ pix jan.. para mas lalong mganda? hmp.. hehehe.. la lng.. miz u ol.. mwah..

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehem.. wat happen to your eye hunnie?! hehehe.. just kidding.. ang onti nman ng pix nyo.. pro infairness la pagba2go s mukha nyo.. ehehe.. nweiz.. ganda nman ng site mo.. la b aQ pix jan.. para mas lalong mganda? hmp.. hehehe.. la lng.. miz u ol.. mwah..

-eZra-

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home