Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

February 05, 2005

I'm on Fire!

I will be leading our youth praise and worship tomorrow. I’m so excited and nervous ‘cause it’s my first time. Here’s the line up of the songs.

PRAISE:
I’m living for Jesus
Now that You’re near
In Freedom
Free

WORSHIP:
I adore You
Forever
Always


Bought a c.d. of Hillsong United - More Than Life last Saturday =)

ALWAYS
Did you rise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that I might know your majesty?
Is your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I’ve known marked with my maker’s fingerprints?

BRIDGE:
Breath on me
Let me seek your face
Ever I will seek you

CHORUS:
‘Cause all you are
Is all I want, always
Draw me close, in your arms
Oh God, I wanna be with you

Can I feel you in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have you capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can you hear as all creation lives to glorify one name?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that's one of my favorite songs... always... =)
-niks

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home