Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

January 19, 2005

Promise is a promise

Words to Ponder: "... Beautiful hands are they that do, deeds that are noble good and true; Beautiful feet are they that go, swiftly to lighten another's woe."
~Beautiful, Mc Guffey's Second Reader
William J. Bennett, The Book of Virtues

I was supposed to meet Kathy, my former schoolmate, last Wednesday but I was doing a one week fasting and I also attended some burial. So I promised her that we’re gonna meet today and that’s what happened. We met around 12:30 and then we went to Glorietta to have some lunch.

On our way to Greenbelt...

I bought some batteries for my dig. cam.

Lunch in Goldilocks...

Had some conversation and one thing I can't forget is when she told me, "H'wag mo kasi seryosohin lahat ng bagay... just enjoy..."

We then went to our Alma Mater...


I missed this hallway. A lot of memories =( I'm gonna be here next Wednesday 'cause its their intams.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai...d parin ngbabago ung face ni alvir...at say nyo talagang my pic pa ng hallway sa skul namin dati....hahahaha.. i miz u alvir

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hEy... mAy mAGAndA,,,, hEhE:)) ang gandA nuN hA.... hahA:))

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home