Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

February 20, 2005

The pressure is on!

This week was a roller coaster! Tomorrow will be our midterm week and a lot of projects and case studies are needed to pass. I usually sleep around 9 or 10 but for this coming week, I think I’m obliged to stay until midnight. Anyways, I know I can surpass all these trials with the help of God!

church beside our school

When I heard this song, it became the prayer of my heart for the people that surround me.

ALL DAY

Coda:
Anyone around can see
Just how good You’ve been to me
For all my friends who don’t know you

I PRAY THAT YOU WOULD SAVE THEM TOO

~Hillsong United (More Than Life)

Ceiling fan from our living room... Just got bored...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u cAn do iT duDe.... LaM ko nAmAn nA supEr mAsipAg kA eh... hEhE.... tAwA kA nA Lng,,,,=)) haha.... gOd bLess... oh?? di bA mAy gANun,,, hEhE...
-kAthyspoTie_

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaya mo yan!!! i believe in you... ei labas naman tayo... miss na kita eh...

~niks

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home