Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

March 20, 2005

No extra vacation?!

I’m quite busy in both school and church thing so I don’t have enough time to post an entry. Anyways, holy week is fast approaching and most of my friends and relatives are going out of town or country. Usually at this point of time, it’s either I’m with my relatives or spending time with my friends but since I’m in college (and take note, trimester!) I have to get use to it. As far as I know, we have a class up to April 11-15, and then come back on May 30 for another term.

Here are some photos from our G12’s (cell group) outreach program last year, Banaue-Ifugao.

Some of my co-disciples.


My discipler, Pastor Charlie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup... medyo matagal nga bago ka ulit nag-post.. buti ka pa nakapunta ka na sa ifugao... i've been consistently visiting your site and i'm so blessed... God bless...

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home