Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

June 25, 2005

Refresh me!

I went to our church last night to attend the practice. I admit that I’m not feeling well spiritually, emotionally, and even physically. Well this song helped me to reflect on things that are happening.

RESTING PLACE
Heaven is my throne
And earth is my footstool
Where is the house you will build for me?
Whom of you will hear the cry of my heart?
Where will my resting place be?
CHORUS:
Here oh Lord,
Have I prepared for you a home
Long have I
Desired for you to dwell
Here oh Lord,
Have I prepared a resting place
Here oh Lord,
I wait for you alone

Father forgive me. Forgive me for hurting your feelings. Cleanse me with your blood and strengthen me like the eagles. Same as David, this is my prayer:

“Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.”
~ Psalms 139: 23-24

Fire exit from the 11th floor of our school.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Wow, Paul, I just got a chance to read this post this morning. I know how easy it is to get distracted from our focus on Christ. The Lord knows how often it happens to me.

However, the Holy Spirit never allows us to stray too far before he begins sounding the alarms seemily to say "Hey, what about me here?"
It sounds as though the Holy Spirit was speaking to you through that sound and you heard loud and clear. Praise the Lord!

I appreciate you brother! Keep the faith and stay focused on Christ. Please pray that I will do the same. People around the world are reading what we write, let it always be honest like this but also uplifting as well, like this.

Awesome Post.. Thanks for sharing!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home