Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

July 25, 2005

S.O.N.A.

This is my first time to write a political statement here in my blog and I think our situation is very crucial. Our president, Pres. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo will speak around 3 in the afternoon about the situation in our country or State of the Nation Address (SONA). This is the most controversial SONA the she will be doing. I ask all the Filipinos or even other nationalities to pray for our country. We only ask for about a minute or two of your time to just stop a while and pray.

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sins, and will heal their land."
2 Chronicles 7:14


Let us humble ourselves to the Lord and ask for forgiveness. For we know that prayer is the best and powerful way we can do. Thank you for reading this entry and I hope that we will all pray for the good of our country. God bless!


2 Comments:

Blogger Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

Lord Jesus, I pray for the Philippines. I ask that you would give the president guidance and wisdom. And I ask that your will would be done in this nation.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Sorry I've not commented on this entry yet. I read it when it first was published. I've been praying for your nation. Talk to you soon!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home