Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

September 05, 2005

Count your blessings & name them one by one

God is so good at all times! For the past months and up to now, our family is experiencing God’s outpouring blessings. It’s true that before God invest, he test it first. And I’m really thankful for all the blessings that we’ve received and for more blessings to come. There are 3 major blessings that I’m very thankful of.

First: This morning was our grade’s distribution day. And guess what, I can’t believe that I didn’t get any lower than 3.0 grade. The highest grade is 4.0, then 3.5, 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.5, 1.0, 0.5, and the lowest is 0.0. What a blessing!!!

Second: My sister made it to the ‘chosen 25’. Here’s the story. Their school picked top 50 students. They all took up oral and written examinations and out from 50 they were lowered down to 25 and she’s one of the ‘chosen 25’. The HCCA or the Health Care Corporation of America is the one who will give scholarships to the 25 students. Isn’t that a great blessing! But wait, there’s another one. If they pass the final exam, they automatically have a work in America as a nurse and take note, all expenses paid!



My mom, sister, and I @ Enterprise Makati for the awarding ceremony.

Third: Last but not the least; I thank God for giving my father another colorful year. It’s my dad’s birthday last September 1. He’s the best dad in whole universe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

Happy Birthday to Dad! Congrats to you and your sister. I'm glad to see that God is receiving all the Glory!

Cliff

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home