Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

January 28, 2006

I Miss Photography

As I was transferring photos from my pda to my pc, for no reason at all, I miss taking beautiful photos. Despite the heavy schedule from school at some point whenever I see some good scenery, I took pictures of them, whether though my pda or phone. If I use my pda or phone in capturing photos, the quality it is not that good but hey I can’t always bring my digital cam. I just want to share some of the beautiful photos I’ve taken through my pda and phone. Hope you’ll it.



Train Station



Spooky Tree!



Just eatin' in G4... Then I notice this nice edifice :D



Inside Ateneo

2 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

wow. nice blog and nice shots too. thanks

4:26 AM  
Blogger Photography said...

thanks for the message too on my blog. you can drop by in our seminary if you happen to go to ateneo. thanks and may God bless you always.

jeff,sj

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home