Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

January 01, 2006

Blessed New Year Everyone!



A Blessed New Year everyone! Welcome 2006! Have you had fun welcoming year 2006? Well if you ask me I’m so blessed of what happened in welcoming 2006. We went to my great-grandma’s house to celebrate New Year. We were so happy because we were almost complete. My cousins came from London just to celebrate New Year with us. We ate together and the most special moment we did was we offer a thanksgiving prayer. My uncle from London prayed over us via phone patch. We welcome year 2006 with so much joy in our hearts. Let us thank Him for all He gave to us this past 2005. God bless everyone!


My niece, Gabriel, playing with Jigs

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home