Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

November 16, 2005

Reminiscing High School Life

After almost two years of waiting, finally our high-school yearbook arrived. I was the fist one in my entire batch to get our yearbook. Am I excited or what? Yeah, I’m quite excited to see ourselves back when we were in high school. So much memories to cherish and for once, it’s nice to look back how we were in high school. I missed everyone, my friends, my classmates, my professors, and even the guards! I thank God for all the blessings and friends he gave to me and I will treasure it for the rest of my life.

Upon going over the pages of your memory, search the back of your mind.

And if you can recall just who those faces are:... And what the

People behind them have meant to you… And done for you…


Then, you shall have learned to cherish the dream you once had and

Relive the precious moments of your youth and perhaps remember

Just how you had grown and looked up to the sky


And finally, take that step toward it.

From the pillars of your past, reach out to tomorrow.


Where's Paul? hhhmmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

What's up with the gun?

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home