Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

January 30, 2006

My Apology

After I prayed last night, when my head touched the pillow, at no reasons at all a question flashed in my mind. ‘Is it 2005 or 2006?’ What the?! It’s not what you’re thinking. I’m talking about the labels I put in all the pictures I uploaded in my blog. ‘Ahhh…’ The readers might think that all the pictures here in my blog, which unfortunately have ‘2005’ labels, which was suppose to be in ‘2006’ ‘cause we’re on year 2006!, were taken in the year 2005. You got it wrong. My apology! All the pictures starting from January 1 of this year were taken on the same year. Ahh… God bless!



From the 6th floor of our school.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" IM" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "ADVICE" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" date" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "dating service" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you commit to this site to let us know how you are doing!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home