Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

January 16, 2007

Blog Stroke

Finally, I have an entry na for the year 2007. Well I just figured out na mukhang nagkakaroon na ng mga webs itong blog ko. Even some of my friends ask me kung bakit wala pa akong new post. I guess I still have a hang over from last year’s vacation. *lol What's keeping me busy? Nothing much. The class just got started so there’s no pressure pa naman. But there is one thing I'm looking forward this year. This is my last term in my school! Don't get too excited 'cause I'm not yet graduating, I'm going to take my internship next term! Hooray! I’m planning to take my internship hopefully in IBM Philippines but I’m still considering other companies. We are going to the Real World!!! Hhhmmm... I wonder what it's like to be out there?...













13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice mall hopping hah!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Happy New Year and nice to see you back. Good luck in your last term and enjoy the real world. I'm sure you'll have fun and lots of notsofun things to learn from.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelan ka pa naging guzman?

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Daming picture ah. Nasulit ang MOA sayo. Good luck on your internship.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool... basta whatever you do, have fun.. but at the same time, make sure you kno how to balance 'fun' and 'work' ... nice pics! love em! keep it coming. ^^

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ang gaganda ng mga kuha mo ngayong 2007, mukhang naumpisahan mo ang bagong taon ng maggandang kuha. paskong pasko pa rin sa mall of asia, cool!

12:29 AM  
Blogger x said...

glad to have you back, brudda! ^_^ cool shots, too. you have an eye for balance.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics you got here! :) good luck on your internship :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger _ice_ said...

musta na dude.. its been awhile.. finally may entry na rin ako for 2007.. keep in touch..

6:52 PM  
Blogger MISYEL said...

ganda naman talaga ng SMOA, hay hanggang picture na lang talaga ako.. buti naman may bagong taon entry na si Paul, hehe. gud luck and God bless sa pagpunta mo sa Real World :D

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

galaw galaw baka ma stoke! update na...

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo! welcome back..!!!

wow! ur on the way to the real world na.. good luck!

btw, nice shots! ayos! pwede kang magsideline bilang photographer. hehe


God bless

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writer's block ba? Natural lang yan. Lahat tayo nakakaranas nyan. Hehe

Good photos! I like the first one the most.

Have a good week & God bless! :)

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home