Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

February 04, 2006

SMART - IT Summit

SMART organized an IT Summit in Mega-mall bldg. B for all the IT people from different schools. Different schools like DLSU, UA&P, ADMU, APC, PUP, MAPUA, UP, etc. I was quite disappointed because basically SMART – IT Summit was for graduating students. The morning program was all about the history of SMART then the latter parts were allotted for the job interviews. Anyways, we had fun in the afternoon part. SMART gave us free lunch in a restaurant (I forgot the name but it sounds like a Japanese restaurant). I guess that’s the best part of the program (lol!). After the lunch, some of us went straight home. I hope by the time we’re about to graduate, it’s either I’ll spend my whole internship or get hire in big and cool company like SMART. We’ll see…


Can wait to get my hands on those cuisines!



My partner in ALL crimes, Sol.


2 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

thanks for your comment on my blog paul. yes, though we belong to a different religion but we have common desire to serve Him. God bless.

i have one question, how do you put a copyright tag on your photos? photoshoped ba?

8:41 PM  
Blogger sonoftheprodigal said...

brave young man, proclaiming his faith while others scorn at it, ashamed of it. good luck and God bless!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home