Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

February 24, 2006

It's Good To Be Back

It’s so good to be back! So what’s up with me for the past two weeks? This week is our midterm’s week. Of course, there were deadlines for projects, a lot of assignments and all that. Basically, the typical scenario when midterms or finals are approaching. Good thing this Friday morning is a holiday. We were on the way to my school when my classmate called me up and said, “Hey we have no class!” So we went back to our home. Finally I had 3 hours of sleep and the good thing is I’m back, blogging in my blog. (lol)

This week was our defense for our major subject. Our professor has a short patience so when he doesn’t like what you’re talking about in front or your team did not gather the necessary information, well just prepare yourself to hear these words. Now, it’s quite rude for me to hear those words but I want to give you guys the picture in our defense. Those words that I’m saying are “Your bullshiting me mr./ms. Someone!” I don’t even know if my spelling was correct. That’s his expression whenever he feels that you did not meet his standards. I understand why he is like that. He’s a very professional man. Before the defense, he already told us that don’t take it seriously (I’m referring to the B.S. word). He wants us to be prepared in the ‘real’ world. Our group did not hear the B.S. word so we’re happy for that. ‘Til next time! God bless! It’s so good to be back.



Pillars from Court of Appeals



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home