Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

February 11, 2006

Survival of the Fittest

Yesterday was an exhausting day. We went to our client, Court of Appeals, to get detailed information about our project. We went to Padre Faura ‘round 11:00 p.m. We thought that the interview will only take about an hour ‘cause we have a class @ 2:00. My gulay! The interview finished around 1:20 and we have to be in school at 2! This is the highlight of the story. All of us haven’t eaten our lunch so at that time our stomach was begging for food already. What are we going to do?! We have a class and quiz @ 2! When we went outside the building, we saw a banana-Q vendor. Ever experience eating anything just to stop your stomach for producing that ‘Rrrr’ sound? Well, that happened to us yesterday. I bought 1 stick of banana-Q and a plastic of soft drink for LUNCH (lol). We arrived in our school around 1:58. Thank God I have to brush my teeth and prepare for the quiz. I remember what my great professor said “Once you meet your clients, you’ll experience some things you’d never thought you will do. All you need is kapal ng mukha, tibay ng dibdib, at lakas ng loob.” I’m kinda nervous but at the same time excited because you’ll only experience these things maybe once or twice in your life especially eating babana-Q for lunch! God bless!



My groumates: Land, Mafe, & Grace


Want some banana-q?! (lol)

1 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

wow. sarap. i haven't eaten banana que since college.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home