Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

March 05, 2006

Im back in My Zoo

One year has past and I’m back in My Zoo. Nope it’s not actually ‘my zoo’ but it’s the name of the zoo where we did our community service. I went there all by myself. I woke 7:30 in the morning and went off around 8:35. My mom wanted me to give a ride all the way to Q.C. but I refused. So I arrived in Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife around 9:40. There, I saw the freshmen students painting the roof. By the way, I went there because we have a project. I have to make a website for My Zoo. It’s a cool feeling seeing those freshmen working hard just to complete the hours required for that subject because at some point you say to yourself “I’ve completed my 80 hours of community service”. ‘Til next time! I have to make an outline for that website.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bumalik ka pala dun!

saya :D

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home