Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April 15, 2005

First Love

“Every time na down ka, always remember how you met Christ. Bring back the ‘First love’. Don’t let the fire burn out. Keep it burning and burning until we see Christ face to face.”

I heard this from one of our pastors and it really touched my heart and soul. There comes a time for a Christian when the fire in their heart just fades away and for the past week, that’s my situation. All of a sudden the fire that I once felt vanished. Although I do still attend in our church, there’s this empty space in my heart that I know only God can fill it. One thing I learned from this is that the enemy can take anything from you BUT there is one thing that the enemy can’t steal and that is the LOVE of God for you and your LOVE for God. The reason why I’m still standing and fighting in these obstacles is because I love Him. I love Him and I will always love him. No one can change that and no one can steal that!


Outdoor Discipleship






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics and nice entry.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Cliff J. Ravenscraft said...

I just came across this blog entry. Click Here to see a post that I just wrote recently.

In this blog entry I was prompted by God to write after receiving an email from a friend of mine who wrote me an email saying... "I was going through a trial period in my life where I just felt down. I was praying one evening and Jesus spoke to me about rekindling my vision for future."

If you get a chance read it and let me know what you think. I'd be honored if you would leave a comment on my site!

In Christ,
Cliff

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home