Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

March 21, 2006

Sleepless Nights - Day 1

Time check: 11:45 p.m. and we’re still up! Actually one of our group mates is already sleeping. We’ll stay here in my group mate’s house I think up to Friday. It depends. We still have to create database and connect it to our website and sms phone. I hope this project will be a success. We’ll see. Time check: 12:02. Bye!



I brought my cpu, my clothes up to Friday, and some foods.


Beware! When this girl touches the bed. Expect in a few minutes, you'll see her sleeping! (lol!)



Stolen shot daw.


Stolen rin daw...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, nice pics, specially the sleeping one...and the "stolen Daw" astig...well i can say that our group had relly a good time yesterday!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home